North American Coating Laboratories specializes in the custom design and production of infrared coatings for a vast array of optical substrates including Ge, Si, ZnS, ZnSe, AMTIR, GA SIR, IG-5 and IG-6. for wavelengths ranging from ultra-violet to long-wavelength infrared (LWIR). NACL’s expertise in both ion-assisted electron beam evaporation and plasma enhanced chemical vapor deposition (PECVD) make NACL one of the most trusted partners in the vacuum coating industry. NACL is proud to offer Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) deposited with PECVD on substrates including Ge, Si, IG-6 and ZnSe, our DLC film has optimum performance for even the most aggressive MIL-Spec requirements.
Infrared Material & Coating Competencies:
- Germanium (Ge) Anti-Reflective and DLC for 3-5µm and 8-12µm
- Chalcogenide Anti-Reflective and DLC for 3-5µm and 8-12µm
- Silicon (Si) Anti-Reflective and DLC 3-5µm and 8-12µm
- Sapphire (Al₂O₃) Anti-Reflective 3-5µm and 8-12µm
- Zinc Selenide (ZnSe) Anti-Reflective and DLC 3-5µm and 8-12µm
- Zinc Sulfide (ZnS) Anti-Reflective and DLC 3-5µm and 8-12µm
Ready for more information? NACL is Here To Help! Be sure to follow us across all social platforms and check out our blogs for the latest in optical coating news. Our team of coating experts has over 90 years of cumulative experience and looks forward to connecting with you to discuss your application!
Technical InformationIR Data Sheets
Machine outage? Backlogged orders? North American Coating Laboratories Can Help!
Let's discuss how we can assist with the everyday challenges that arise in the day-to-day management of your lab.