Technical Sales Coordinator – On Site Mentor, OH
QUOTING: Handle the writing of quotes and confirming of PO’s from beginning to end.
CUSTOMER CONNECTION: Develop, maintain and manage new customer relationships and follow-up on qualified leads.
SALES: Assist with the development and implementation of sales outreach strategies.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Proficiency with HubSpot business software helpful
- High-level understanding of the MS Office Suite; Excel and Outlook especially
- General understanding of the following helpful: Social Media, Google Analytics 4
College degree a plus; major related to business preferred
1 to 3-years prior experience in a sales or customer service environment preferred
Benefits, Eligibility Upon Qualification
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Company paid Life, AD&D and LTD
- Paid vacation
- Sick time
- Paid holidays
Please click “Apply Now” to submit your resume.
North American Coating Laboratories is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected
Machine outage? Backlogged orders? North American Coating Laboratories Can Help!
Let's discuss how we can assist with the everyday challenges that arise in the day-to-day management of your lab.